get ritual quick
HERBAL ALLIES FOR EXCELLENT HAIR
HORSETAIL HAIR RINSE
“Horsetail is a good source of silica, which is needed to produce collagen.”
Go ahead and make it:
• Brew 1/2 cup loose horsetail to 1 cup water.
• Steep for an hour with a lid on.
• Strain and use as a rinse in the shower.
• Flip hair around like you’re in a nineties shampoo commercial.
“Rosemary oil is great for dandruff and providing relief from an itchy scalp. It helps reduce inflammation and irritation on the scalp, stimulates hair growth, and improves the circulation of blood in the scalp. All of the above equals excellent hair health.”
• Fill a jar with fresh, organic rosemary. (You probably have some in your herb garden, right?)
• Fill the jar with olive oil until it covers the plants. Close with a lid.
• Put the jar in the sunshine for about a month so that the plants can infuse the oil.
• Strain the oil into a clean jar. Compost the pieces of rosemary because you’re that kind of plant lover.